Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives
Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd.
Area Sales Manager (Location: Nairobi)
Functional Area: Power Tools.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Mobility Aftermarket, Power Tools and Home Comfort.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting and achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Managing account receivables effectively.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating them to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Analysis of sales figures.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Marketing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business management/ Administration or equivalent.
- Over 5 years work experience in sales, managing a team.
- Proven sales experience: sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Meet management expectations on sales.
- Meet organization (PT) and customer expectations for high quality services.
- Working within diverse and complex market.
- Driving high performance from the organization.
- Customer and internal stakeholder inconsistencies.
Click here to apply >>Area Sales Manager - Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya