Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd is Hiring!
Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd.
Customer Solutions Specialist- (Location: Nairobi)
Functional Area: GROW Department.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology, and Home Comfort.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We make machines speak! Find out how by becoming one of our team members in Bosch's Home of Intrapreneurs. "Digital Twin - Integrated Asset Performance Management" is a corporate start-up that is going global and faces huge business potential which now needs to be realized. Therefore, we need you as contributors, shapers & fellow team members in a multi-cultural, innovative and ambitious environment. Together we will take human and machine intelligence to a next level of human-machine collaboration based on learning algorithms & real-world challenges with large industrial machinery.
In the customer solution group (CSG) you will be responsible for the following tasks and topics:
- You build solution construct and develop the approach for entire Digital Twin - Integrated Asset Performance Management (IAPM) offering for energy and industrial infrastructure.
- You are responsible for planning assessment of assets at site, on-site technical discussions, holding conversation with different stakeholder & technical content creation for the proposal build.
- You create high-level solution map, statement of work, scoping, assumptions, deliverables, and risks that can be translated into a Digital Twin - IAPM solution offering, beginning with on-site data collection and ending with the generation of actionable insights.
- You enable the sales team with your expert insights during opportunity assessment and capture application or domain-specific requirements, possible solution deployment approaches & create the definition for customer success.
- Utilize your domain and technical expertise to understand client business objectives and translate them to Digital Twin - IAPM product features and capabilities & provide transfer learning to the Solution Ecosystem (SE) group.
- You will define and provide consistent feedback on bringing in the technology and product upgrades to the SE group.
- Participate in various technical forums (Internal and External), de-mystifying the capabilities of Digital Twin - IAPM which could potentially help us in positioning Bosch as a strong & reliable engineering partner.
- You have a successfully completed degree in Mathematics, Electronics or Mechanical fields.
Experience and Knowledge:
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in various roles related to research, development, industrial processes & automation and managing high performance teams.
- You have a concrete understanding of Industrial IoT construct with Hands-on exposure to software packages like OPC-UA, Ansys, OSISoft PI Historian, Asset optimization packages, SAP PdMS (PAI) and other Digital Asset Performance. Practical
- knowledge on working with analog signals, DAQ, enterprise asset management packages & engineering drawings is highly desired.
Personal Characteristics and Skills:
- Enthusiasm: You have a pioneering spirit and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- Personality: You have a high sense of responsibility, are reliable and a team player. You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on mentality.
- Work practice: You have an analytical mindset combined with a pragmatic, results-oriented approach.
- Language: You have very good English skills, written and spoken
- Meet management expectations for GROW activities development.
- Meet organization and customer expectations for high quality services.
- Working within diverse and complex market.
- Driving high performance from the organization.
Click here to apply >>Customer Solutions Specialist Waiyaki Way, Nairobi, Kenya