DNV GL We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We are Hiring!!!
Requisition ID 2021-14855
Business Area Business Assurance
Category/Discipline Sales and Business Development
Posting Position Type Permanent Employee
Local Unit & Position Description
Business Development is a function in Business Assurance Division, South Africa dedicated to grow the business through proactive actions to capture new clients and develop existing ones. Sale responsibilities include Market watch, Sales Channel development, Territory Prospective coverage and Key Account management. The main objective is to define and implement local commercial actions in line with group strategy in order to capture local market growth opportunities.
The Business Development manager will be assigned a group of existing clients to grow and a territory within Southern Africa with the key tasks to attract new business and secure new contracts.
- Achieve sales target for the assigned Area
- Increase visibility of DNV GL brand on the market with the support of marketing team by attending local events, visiting market stakeholders and through a strict market watch
- Implement effective sales channels to identify & capture new leads
- Proactive follow-up identified leads and visit potential clients to secure new contracts
- Develop relationship with existing customers to generate new opportunities and extend scope of activity with them.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients to ensure a smooth delivery of the services working closely with the operation team
- Strong experience in Sales - min. 5 years with proven capability to achieve assigned KPI
- Good technical understanding on management system certification services and accreditation rules
- Team working spirit,
- Energetic, proactive and ready to take initiatives
- Customer centricity and services minded
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Apply for this job online >>>Business Development Manager, Southern Africa